This past summer I salvaged some shelving units that Home Depot was getting rid of. I'm using one for storage, but I decided to convert the other one to a cold frame to start and house seeds. I'm a terrible (terrible) carpenter, so any time I can avoid having to build something from scratch, no matter if the starting structure is unsuitable for the purpose intended, and for all the time spent ham-fisting and cursing my way to an unlevel, misshapen dog's breakfast of a DIY nurseruy project I could have earned a wage to pay for a proper set-up, I'll go that route. Anyway. I finished it today. Here are some photos. I apologize for the poor formatting in this post.